Quality at the focus of the process
COPALIS has decided to base its quality policy on the following principles:
Compliance with its customers’ specifications and requests.
Through ISO 22000 and FCA certification.
By the development of a partnership with its suppliers, who must adopt ethical behaviour and socially-responsible organisation.
By continuous improvement of our equipment and our processes, and by operator training.
- Raising employees’ awareness to social, environmental and safety issues.
- Compliance with regulations and requirements applicable to ICPE files.
- Reducing the environmental impact of the activity.
- Reduction of the frequency and severity of workplace accidents.
- Compliance with equitable operating practices.
- Compliance with French social laws and maintaining dialogue between employees and the Management.
- Respect for natural resources. The fish by-products and co-products must not belong to an endangered species or be from illegal, unregulated, undeclared fishing.
- The guarantee of good labour practices and the fundamental rights of all employees.